Interfacing with Biological Tissues?

Dario Ringach dario at cns.nyu.edu
Sat Apr 3 18:30:20 EST 1993

You may want to look into the coming review by Carl Zimmer:
Here is some info:
---

Really-From: Carl Zimmer <0005399004 at mcimail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 93 22:42 GMT

Greetings. In reply to Ice's question about my article on artificial senses:
It will be appearing in the June 1993 issue of Discover, which should be
on the newstands in early or mid-May. I got several useful leads from
cybsys folks, and if I forgot to thank anyone directly, let me just thank
you now. I hope everyone enjoys the article (it's part of a special issue
on the senses, and the other articles are for the most part excellent--my
personal bias notwithstanding, I think).

---
Regards,
Dario

---
Dario Ringach                           office: (212) 998-3941
Center for Neural Science               home:   (212) 727-9346
New York University                     e-mail: dario at cns.nyu.edu