subscribe to neur-sci mailing list..

David Kristofferson kristoff at net.bio.net
Fri Apr 9 22:56:10 EST 1993

HSTAMS at cipvax.biolan.Uni-Koeln.DE (Henning Stams) writes:

>>Hello...
>>
>>I'd like tojoin to neur-sci list..
>>
>>Subscribe to neur-scimailing-list  Kim Suk Kyoung, please...
>>
>>Thanks in advance...
>Could you please subscribe khausen at biolan.Uni-Koeln.DE as well?

>Thanks!
> | Henning Stams      Universitaet zu Koeln      Zoologisches Institut |
> |                    Weyertal 119               D-W5000 KOELN 41, FRG |
> |                    Phone: +49 (221) 470-2689  +49 (221) 92404-131   |
> |                    FAX:   +49 (221) 470-5171  +49 (221) 92404-199   |
> |                    eMail: hstams at biolan.Uni-Koeln.DE                |
> |           System error - Hit any user to continue                   |
ADDRESSES AND NOT TO THE NEWSGROUP POSTING ADDRESSES.  Use the one
appropriate for your geographic location.  IF YOU READ THIS ON NEWS
SOFTWARE THEN YOU DO NOT NEED AN E-MAIL SUBSCRIPTION.  THE NEWS AND
MAIL DISTRIBUTIONS ARE EQUIVALENT (but mail is a pain in the ___ in my
opinion).

Address                              Location
biosci at daresbury.ac.uk               Europe, Africa, and Central Asia
biosci at net.bio.net                   Americas and the Pacific Rim

				Sincerely,

				Dave Kristofferson