subscribe to neur-sci mailing list..

David Kristofferson kristoff at
Fri Apr 9 22:58:59 EST 1993

inunn at writes:

>>>I'd like tojoin to neur-sci list

>Please add my name also. Unfortunately I missed the original post.

>inunn at

I am not going to act on any of the subscription requests to this
group because it looks like a bunch of USENET readers may have
stampeded over a cliff here.

If you need an e-mail subscription to NEUROSCIENCE which is the same
as bionet.neuroscience, the addresses to contact are:

Address                              Location
biosci at               Europe, Africa, and Central Asia
biosci at                   Americas and the Pacific Rim

If you are on USENET news already then just ignore this.

				Dave Kristofferson
				BIOSCI/bionet Manager

				kristoff at