Proposed Library of Neurophysiological Signals

Doug Knowles knowled at ccsmtp.ccf.org
Thu Apr 29 13:03:07 EST 1993

--

I have received a huge response to my initial posting.  I have over 50
mail them out in a day or two.  I am initiating experimental transfer

Send me your name, E-mail address, postal address, phone and FAX numbers,
and areas of interest to be included in the Neurophysiological
Signals Library mailing list.

Further discussion should take place on bionet.neuroscience and sci.bio
(some sites cannot get bionet.neuroscience.)

W. Douglas Knowles, Ph.D.  INTERNET:knowled at ccsmtp.ccf.org
Departments of Neurosciences and Neurology
Cleveland Clinic Research Institute
Cleveland, Ohio 44195 USA