Info About Neur-Sci mailing list--All Interested parties

kenneth paul scholz kps2 at ellis.uchicago.edu
Thu Apr 29 18:58:30 EST 1993

About the Neur-Sci mailing list
_______________________________
The following was retrieved from the IUBio archive of
past Bionet posts:

From: kristoff at net.bio.net (David Kristofferson)
Newsgroups: bionet.neuroscience
Date: 14 Apr 93 20:56:32 GMT

>Please add me to the neur-sci mailing list

I am going to repeat this once again.  The mailing list mentioned
above is the equivalent of the bionet.neuroscience USENET group.  I
have not acted upon any of the requests to this group because
obviously people reacting to the original posting are already seeing
the messages.  I include our instruction sheet about the bionet
newsgroups and parallel BIOSCI mailing lists below for your
education/entertainment.

				Sincerely,

				Dave Kristofferson
				BIOSCI/bionet Manager

				kristoff at net.bio.net
etc.........  Please read the Bionet/ Biosci Faq posted
monthly in Bionet.sci-resources.

i.e.  The neur-sci mailing list is the same as Bionet.neuroscience.
If you have News and get the newgroup, you DO NOT NEED TO SUBSCIBE
TO THE MAILING LIST.
Thank you

--
Ken Scholz                    Department of Pharm. and Physiology
kps2 at midway.uchicago.edu      Univ. of Chicago