Info About Neur-Sci mailing list--All Interested parties

kenneth paul scholz kps2 at
Thu Apr 29 18:58:30 EST 1993

About the Neur-Sci mailing list
The following was retrieved from the IUBio archive of
past Bionet posts:

From: kristoff at (David Kristofferson)
Newsgroups: bionet.neuroscience
Date: 14 Apr 93 20:56:32 GMT

>Please add me to the neur-sci mailing list

I am going to repeat this once again.  The mailing list mentioned
above is the equivalent of the bionet.neuroscience USENET group.  I
have not acted upon any of the requests to this group because
obviously people reacting to the original posting are already seeing
the messages.  I include our instruction sheet about the bionet
newsgroups and parallel BIOSCI mailing lists below for your

				Dave Kristofferson
				BIOSCI/bionet Manager

				kristoff at
etc.........  Please read the Bionet/ Biosci Faq posted
monthly in Bionet.sci-resources.

i.e.  The neur-sci mailing list is the same as Bionet.neuroscience.
If you have News and get the newgroup, you DO NOT NEED TO SUBSCIBE
Thank you

Ken Scholz                    Department of Pharm. and Physiology
kps2 at      Univ. of Chicago