Siemens Bernier

M Souter vls at
Tue Aug 3 09:20:53 EST 1993

Can anyone save me days of searching and point me in the right direction
for a reference by Siemens and Bernier - it concerns a modification of
the Kety_Schmidt method of Cerebral blood flow estimations using nitrous
oxide. It's older than 1966 & therefore I can't find it on medline &
shudder at the thought of wading through index medicus prior to
All help gratefully appreciated.  I suspect it may even be in German...!

Mike Souter                                   email:
Dept Of Clin. Neurosciences                         vls at
University of Edinburgh                             msouter at