Entorhinal Cortex to Olfactory Bulb

Leslie Kay lmk2 at garnet.berkeley.edu
Fri Aug 20 17:15:32 EST 1993

I have been researching the possible
connections from the entorhinal cortex back to the olfactory bulb.
The one reference I have found is from 1978 on the afferent
connections of the OB by De Olmos, et al.

Does anyone have any other information on the possible connections
from EC to OB or to AON (as is described in the above paper)? I'd
like any information regarding the connections, pathways, neurotransmitters
involved, cells involved, myelination, conduction speed, etc.  I
have tried contacting the corresponding author, but have had no
success in receiving a reply.

Thanks,
Leslie Kay
lmk2 at garnet.berkeley.edu