Book wanted.

Jonathan Jacobs jxj24 at po.CWRU.Edu
Tue Aug 24 15:54:19 EST 1993

I am trying to find one of Kandel's books on Aplysia dealing with the
Biological Basis of Behavior.  Does anyone here have a copy they are
looking to unload, by any chance?  There are two books, one of which
deals more specifically with Aplysia than the other.  I believe it is
out of print, with a copyright date of 1976.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

jon