Faculty for Undergraduate Neuroscience - Correction

W. Jeffrey Wilson Wjeffrey.Wilson at launchpad.unc.edu
Wed Dec 8 17:45:41 EST 1993

Sorry - information was somehow omitted from my previos posting.

For information about Faculty for Undergraduate Neuroscience, a national
group dedicated to the support and promotion of research and education
in neuroscience at the undergraduate level, please contact me at the
address below.  FUN currently has approximately 200 members, primarily
at liberal arts colleges and smaller universities.  We conduct annual
meetings as socials at the Society for Neuroscience national meeting.

Please send email and snailmail address.

Jeff Wilson, Secretary
Faculty for Undergraduate Neuroscience
wilsonj at smtplink.ipfw.indiana.edu

Please use this email address; do NOT reply to the post. Thanks.

--
   The opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the University of
     North Carolina at Chapel Hill, the Campus Office for Information