neuro disorders

john j kapetan johnk at merle.acns.nwu.edu
Sat Dec 11 15:37:56 EST 1993

Hi, I am interested in obtaining as much research as I can into neurological
disturbances, such as ms, md, epilepsy, a host of other neuropathies caused
by mercury poisoning from silver amalgam, silver filling in the oral cavity
or through root canal disease and bacterium.  I have spent a great deal of
time lately, researching the topic.  Several years ago I was diagnosed with
MS.  None of the tests seemed to fit, except the ones that the doctors (
neurologists) wanted to make fit.

I know that the ADA's and the AMA's stance is one of disbelief, and
mistrust, and that there is no danger from these materials, but some of the
research that I have done, points in the opposite direction.  In fact, that
there is some correlation between mercury poisoning and neuromuscular
diseases.  I know that this is not a recent finding (due to the 60 min
segment on quote-unquote simultaneous-remissions from people with
neurological diseases finding over-night cures from dental work.

There was a dentist,  Dr. Weston Price,  at the turn of the century that
linked many neurological, cardio-pulmonary and a host of other disases (
rheumatoid arthritis etc), to dental caries.  His work was buried under the
all the paperwork and folly of the time.  It is being done again today with
the same results.  If there is anyone out there who has any knowledge of
this, please contact me:

johnk at primal.iems.nwu.edu

Thanks in advance,

John Kapetan