Is uploading feasible?

Jones M Murphy Jr morphy at cco.caltech.edu
Tue Dec 14 20:22:58 EST 1993

To return this thread to earth, I'm curious about something I recently read,
which appears to lend itself to a very crude form of "uploading". Apparently
a device exists which allows people to type(rather slowly) by thinking about
the letter they wish to type. I'm curious about how this works and how such
methods might be used for direct brain-to-brain contact. Anyone out there have
information on this?
Jones
--
Jones M Murphy Jr