Functional MRI

Maxwell Drain drain at psych.lsa.umich.edu
Wed Dec 15 21:07:50 EST 1993

In article <009770ED.7DB7A3BD.29773 at walt.ccs.fau.edu> wallenstein at WALT.CCS.FAU.EDU (Gene Wallenstein) writes:
>Hello, I'm looking for review papers on functional MRI and/or the manner
>in which it may be combined with other imaging techniques such as SPECT or
>PET. Any information would be helpful and posted summarily.

A good introduction to fMRI can be found in

Cohen, J. D., Noll, D. C., & Schneider, W. (1993).  Functional
magnetic resonance imaging: Overview and methods for psychological
research. _Behavior Research Methods, Instruments, & Computers_,
25, 101-113.

These three are on the cutting edge of the technology; you'll
be hearing a lot more from them in the future.