evolution of brain, reference for

Yukiharu Hadeishi YHADEISH at biomed.med.yale.edu
Thu Dec 16 19:17:04 EST 1993

In a recent post, John Edstrom (edstrom at hsc.ucalgary.edu) writes:

>Does anyone know of recent review references for evolution of brain
>structures and functions?

It sounds to me like what might help you is just a good textbook on functional
neuroanatomy.  As far as evolution of brain structures and functions, I'd have
to recommend George L. Gabor Miklos (1993) _Journal of Neurobiology 24(6):
842-890.  It contains more than a few references, though not all of these are
strictly speaking neuroanatomical ones...  :-)

  -- yh.

Yukiharu "Yuki" Hadeishi   -   <yhadeish at biomed.med.yale.edu>
The Interdepartmental Neuroscience Program will have
absolutely nothing to do with any of my opinions...