Demo Software available

Richard M Dasheiff M.d. dasheiff+ at pitt.edu
Sat Dec 18 16:34:21 EST 1993

I AM POSTING THIS FOR A FRIEND. HOPE OTHERS IN THIS GROUP ARE INTERESTED IN
NEUROSCI SOFTWARE AND WILL SHARE OTHER SOURCES WITH US.:-)

Sender: "medmult" <medmult at aol.com>
To: rmd at med.pitt.edu
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 93 00:17:56 EST
Subject: Brainiac Demo

  I spoke with you at the Neuroscience Meeting in Wash D.C. and you inquired
about obtaining a demo of the Brainiac neuroanatomy atlas through anonymous
FTP.

I finally got it loaded up onto the internet at ftp.bio.indiana.edu. It
is currently in the \Incoming directory. If you don't find it there, they may
have moved into the \biology\ibmpc directory. If you have problems accessing
this FTP site let me know. I can give you the addresses of a couple of other
FTP sites where it is located. Feel free to contact me at medmult at aol.com if
you have any other questions.   Glen Frick