Works in PET activation study

Tetsuji Rai tetsuji at
Fri Dec 17 09:44:08 EST 1993

Hi, all,
   I'm working on PET activation study in Japan.   But we don't know
current status what and how major groups (St. Louis group, Hammersmith
group, etc.) are doing, because the only source is papers.
I'd like to know about it.   Does anyone know there is any networks
on that or how to reach them on Internet (email address is also ok) ?
I know a bit, but want to know more.
  Any help I can get would be appreciated.   Please send email for
quick response.

Tetsuji Rai    tetsuji at  trai at
5-12-21, Toyotamakita, Nerimaku, Tokyo 176, Japan
voice: +81-3-3557-3936   fax: +81-3-3993-0323
CIS: 74610,1537