ANNOUNCING! the Neurosciences Internet Resource Guide

David M. Senseman senseman at lucy.brainlab.utsa.edu
Tue Dec 21 23:08:15 EST 1993

In article <2f5tssINNbse at srvr1.engin.umich.edu> nirg at umich.edu writes:

>	  NEUROSCIENCES INTERNET RESOURCE GUIDE

>WWW:
>	gopher://una.hh.lib.umich.edu/00/inetdirsstacks/
>		neurosci:cormbonario

// STUFF DELETED ??

>We are also creating a **hypertext version** of the guide
>intended for viewing using Mosaic, the World Wide Web browser
>from NCSA.  This version is under construction, but
>accessible.  Check it out and give us feedback!  The URL is:
>
>http://http2.sils.umich.edu/Public/nirg/nirg1.html
>

>QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS?   nirg at umich.edu

The hypertext version via WWW looks extremely nice. As someone
who is setting up a WWW server for the Association for Chemsensory Sciences
(AChemS), I know how much work this represents!

Very nice indeed!

I look forward to using this WWW server a great deal in the future.

--
David M. Senseman, Ph.D.              | Imagine the Creator as a low
(senseman at lucy.brainlab.utsa.edu)     | comedian, and at once the world