Lookin' for a book.

Jonathan Jacobs jxj24 at po.CWRU.Edu
Tue Dec 28 18:05:28 EST 1993

Hello all,

   I am desparately looking for my own copy of Kandel's "Cellular Basis
of Behavior" and "Behavioral Biology of Aplysia."  I will pay dearly
(and reasonably) for a good copy.  I work with the little suckers and
would kind of like the users' manual for them, as it were.  (They are
really cute, aren't they?)

PS I am a poor grad student.

jon