Multiple schlerosis

Sean Chou ychou at uxa.cso.uiuc.edu
Wed Dec 29 03:41:30 EST 1993

Is this an appropriate conference to ask about MS? I'd like to know about
the theoretical causes behind it, in particularly, the theory about
MS being virally-transmitted.  Also, I'd like to know about the latest
research on it and how the outlook is.

Also, what can be expected of someone who has been diagnosed with MS
five years ago and hasn't yet shown symptoms? Is that a good sign or
a meaningless sign? It probably is important to note that she is of
Asian descent.  Thanks for any info anyone can give.
--
Sean Chou
University of Illinois - Champaign
Email: seanchou at uiuc.edu