5-HT1c human cell line?

Esa-Pekka P{lvim{ki eepee at polaris.utu.fi
Mon Feb 1 04:50:03 EST 1993

Has anyone come across stable human cell lines expressing the serotonin
5-HT1c receptor? I did a Medline and a GenBank search, but all I found was the
article by Saltzman et al. from the Rhone-Poulenc corporation in
Biochem-Biophys-Res-Comm vol 181, No 3, 1991 on the cloning of the human 5-HT2
and 5-HT1c receptors. Expression was not included in the work.

We are looking for, preferrably, a stable cell line, e.g. transformed choroid
plexus epithelial cells expressing 5-HT1c naturally, but transfection is not
out of the question, either.

Thanks very much in advance for any information,

/ep

--
Esa-Pekka P{lvim{ki    eepee at utu.fi   "Mik{ vihelt{en tulee, se ujeltaen menee"
University of Turku,   Finland					      -Doppler-