Donald H. Perkel

Todd Sundsted sundsted at amnese.eng.uab.edu
Fri Feb 19 16:20:16 EST 1993

I'm trying to locate any recent work Donald H. Perkel may have done
on spike trains and their analysis.  He published several papers on their
characteristics when treated as point processes, but the latest work I
have been able to locate is from the early 70's.
	Does anyone know what he doing, or whether or not he has moved on
to different areas of research?  I have really only scanned the biological
liturature so I would have missed him if his current work is in mathematics
(for example).
	Anyway, I would appreciate any information anyone would have
concerning his work (or current research on spike train analysis, or the
characteristics of non-stationary point processes, or anything related to
those...)
				Thanks,
				Todd Sundsted