Perils of Procrastination/Anybody want a Mac single -neuron model?

Mitchell Maltenfort mitchm at casbah.acns.nwu.edu
Sun Feb 21 14:06:15 EST 1993

	Being a graduate student in biomedical engineering, I wrote myself a
little Mac application to test out a point neuron model before I did any
large-scale work.

	Being generous, I offered to mail it to somebody who recently posted
interest in such a model to this newsgroup.

	Being preoccupied, I let a week or so lapse between the offer and the
mailing.

	Being a complete nincompoop, I managed to delete his address from my
mailfile.

	If said individual - or anyone else out there - is still interested in
a fairly simple model for Mac IIs, please reply to this letter & I'll send you
a copy.

	Mitch Maltenfort, absent-minded professor in training