I want your opinion.

Jason W. Hinson hinson at bohr.physics.purdue.edu
Tue Feb 23 01:19:05 EST 1993

Forgive me if this is the wrong place to ask this question, but...

I want to get opinions from those who study neurology.  I have been
having a discussion with a fellow netter which began on another group,
and to help the discussion I wanted to get a little info from anyone
who is in this field of study.  If you would, please send me a short
answer by E-mail to the following question.

In your opinion, how likely is it that within the next couple of
hundred years we will develop a way of sending and recieving very
specific signals to the brain--signals precise enough to simulate most
of the sensory input we recieve from the world around us.

Thanks in advance for your time.

-Jay