summer internship query

hheuer at hamp.hampshire.edu hheuer at hamp.hampshire.edu
Tue Feb 23 22:58:46 EST 1993

	I am a third-year student at Hampshire College in Amherst, MA, studying
cognitive neuroscience.  I posted to this group sometime in November or early
December, inquiring about summer internships or research opportunities for
undergraduates, and got several responses.  Unfortunately, due to the end of
the semester time crunch, I did not get to reply to the majority of them, and
since have managed to delete them from my account (OOPS).  If anyone has any
suggestions, please email me directly.

						Thanks for your time!

						Hilary Heuer

						hheuer at hamp.hampshire.edu