Donald H. Perkel

John Edstrom edstrom at Elmer.hsc.ucalgary.ca
Thu Feb 25 16:16:00 EST 1993

In article <1993Feb19.212016.8457 at cis.uab.edu> sundsted at amnese.eng.uab.edu (Todd Sundsted) writes:

   I'm trying to locate any recent work Donald H. Perkel may have done
   on spike trains and their analysis.  He published several papers on their
   characteristics when treated as point processes, but the latest work I
   have been able to locate is from the early 70's.
	   Does anyone know what he doing, or whether or not he has moved on
   to different areas of research?  I have really only scanned the biological
   liturature so I would have missed him if his current work is in mathematics
   (for example).
	   Anyway, I would appreciate any information anyone would have
   concerning his work (or current research on spike train analysis, or the
   characteristics of non-stationary point processes, or anything related to
   those...)
				   Thanks,
				   Todd Sundsted

Checkout "The Correlative Brain" by Jos Eggermont.  Springer, 1990.
Its a pretty good review which talks about spike train analysis from
that and more recent perspectives as well.

--
 John Edstrom | edstrom @ elmer.hsc.ucalgary.ca
 Division of Neuroscience