Acetylcholinesterase-Alzheimers Question?????

Pravin K Muniyappa pmuniyap at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu
Wed Jan 6 12:20:05 EST 1993

HI,
     Is there any evidence to support that the neuro-enzyme
Acetylcholinesterase (AChE) is associated with any diseases?  For eg,
Alzheimers Disease.  I have just started a research project involving AChE and
I am curious of the potential for continued research in this area.
                                                  Regards,
                                                    Muniyappa

|  Pravin (If you can't do it right, do it now) Muniyappa                     |
|  The Ohio State University- Yet another pahhhty skuuuuuul                   |
|  pmuniyap at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu                                         |
|  Don't try to understand me....Just simply do the things I say              |