PST-Histogram

Dr. E. Lieke lieke at sonne.zedat.fu-berlin.de
Mon Jan 25 03:43:40 EST 1993

Hi,
does anybody know of a simple and inexpensive (not necessarily very acurate) wayhow to obtain a Post-Stimulus-Time-Histogram from extracellular recordings?

I need this for course in which I want to record muscle potentials. We are both
equipped with analog and digital oscilloscops and PC-clones (i386). I thought
about a combination of some simple hardware connected to a serial (COM) or
parallel (LPT) port and a piece of software (assembler, C or C++ or Basic,
doesn't matter).

Can anybody help me with this problem?
Please reply via email to: lieke at sonne.zedat.fu-berlin.de