looking for stained neuron slides

Hans du Buf dubuf at ltssun7.epfl.ch
Fri Jan 29 07:09:21 EST 1993

I am actually working on the modeling of visual perception (Gabor model, local phase
information, probability summation in psychophysical models, etc) and certainly not
on the physiological level.
Yet, I am interested in microscopy and thus morphology, and collecting slide preparations
of all sorts.
Could those of you who produce regularly slide preparations of stained neurons, from
the different layers in the retina to cortical layers, send me some slides with a brief
description? Of course, I do not mean specially produced slides but what is fixated and
perhaps thrown away.
Could also be of animals like limulus.
We could discuss a compensation (how about swiss chocolate)!

Best regards,
Hans