afael galindo sanchez rafal1 at
Thu Jul 15 12:13:49 EST 1993

To the Neuroscience community:

Currently, I am doing research using antibodies for the identification of
            neuropeptides in the MPG (Major Pelvic Ganglion).
              I am looking for a good comercial VIP (Vaso Intestinal
            Polypeptide ) antibody for histochemistry. I would aprecciate
            if someone could send me information concerning this issue.

                                                    Thank you in advanced.

                               rafal1 at
                               Rafael Galindo.
                               The University of New Mexico.