Freeman nets

Jacob Galley gal2 at
Tue Jul 27 18:25:33 EST 1993

I'm interested in learning more about Walter Freeman (et al.)'s model
of chaotic dynamics in the brain --- his portrayal of the
neurophysiological basis of mental representation. I've read the
article "How the Brain Makes Chaos in Order to Make Sense of the
World" in _Behavioral & Brain Sciences_. I also have a book by D.J.
Amit called _Modeling Brain Function: The World of Attractor Neural
Networks_ (1989), but this doesn't even mention Freeman, for some

* What's so interdisciplinary about studying lower levels of thought process?
				  <-- Jacob Galley * gal2 at