Sources of CNS Development info. ?

Karl Kuzis Ecklab at ohsu.edu
Wed Jun 9 08:18:41 EST 1993

Hello,
	I am in search of information on Developmental / Maturation events in the
rat CNS. I would like to construct a timeline (such as is readily available
for chick development) which includes events like: Neural groove formation,
Neural crest migration, flexure formation, gliogenesis, astrocyte
proliferation, mylination, etc. If you have any suggested sources please
post them or E-mail them to me.

Thanks in advance..........Karl

Karl Kuzis
Portland, Oregon, USA.