Neuron model software

tsau at tsau at
Wed Jun 23 13:37:01 EST 1993

Hi netters,

Anybody knows where to get a freeware or shareware of a neuron model which
can generate action potential outputs in response to multisynaptic inputs ?

I'd like to simulate the input-output process of a neuron when the input
parameters are changed, e.g., subthreshold postsynaptic potentials are summed
in different temporary and spacial modes. I would imagine that the bursts of
input might cause bursts of response and these two bursts might have uncertain
cross-correlation peak, i.d., the post neuron appears earlier than the
presynaptic one. Anyhow, I am not sure if it's true.

Comments will also be greatly appreciated.
Tsau Y.
. _ ___ _ __   _  e-mail: tsau at
/.  / \_/  |_/  有地矣。鲁爷。得买。麦一把@曹