--- Look for Post-Doc in Neuro... ----

Heren Zhou hz at wega.informatik.uni-hannover.de
Sun Jun 27 06:50:48 EST 1993

***** Postdoctoral Position in Neurobiology ******

Dear Prospective Employer:

I will be completing my Ph.D. in Neurobiology from Shanghai Medical
University in July 1993. I am looking for a suitable postdoctoral
position.

I am currently working on the effects of 5HT receptors in the
nucleus tractus solitarius, the applications of the intracellular
electrophysiological technique and intracellular injection HRP
method on the brain slice and the electrophysiological functions
of different 5HT receptors and the morphologic chacrateristic
and synaptic connection of 5HT receptors-containing neurons.
I utilize the microninjection method to the research of the
physiological function of 5HT receptors in the nuclus tractus
solitarius in vivo.

Relevant details concerning my works are summarised in the attached
curriculum vitae.

Thanks for your time.

Yours Sincerely,

Zhongren Zhou