What is Neurometrics??

Dag Stenberg stenberg at klaava.Helsinki.FI
Wed Mar 3 12:47:07 EST 1993

anderst at bio.embnet.se wrote:

> 	All sorts of INFO on an EEG-technique called
> 	neurometrics are very much appreciated.
> 	Since I'm not a regular NEWS-reader, please
> 	forward the comments directly to me as well.

I already sent Aners some references on this technique, but I want to
list here what I believe is the first massive publication:

John,E.Roy, and 15 other authors,
Neurometrics. Numerical taxonomy identifies different profiles of brain
functions within groups of behaviorally similar people.
Science 1977, 196: 1393-1410.

Another great publiaction was in press at the time:
John,E.R. and Thatcher,R.W. (eds.), Functional Neuroscience, vol.2,
Neurometrics, Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, Hillsdale, N.J.

Dag Stenberg                              stenberg at cc.helsinki.fi
Department of Physiology                  stenberg at finuh.bitnet
P.O.Box 9                                 tlx: 1002125 finuh sf
    (Siltavuorenpenger 20 J)              fax: int.+358-0-1918681
SF-00014 University of Helsinki,Finland   tel: int.+358-0-1918532
        X.400:   /C=FI/A=FUMAIL/P=INET/O=HELSINKI/OU=CC/S=STENBERG/