David M. Senseman senseman at
Tue Mar 2 17:50:23 EST 1993

In article <1993Mar2.131217.2711 at> senseman at (David M. Senseman) writes:
>A relative large number of individuals asked for more details concerning
>the Caltech Neurosimulator (GENESIS) so I am posting part of the GENESIS
>"readme" file. There is/was a "free" verion of GENESIS that could be obtained
>from Caltech ( as mentioned below.

[stuff deleted]

The Caltech computer hosting GENESIS ( is not online
at the present time. I'm not what the problem is or when it will be back
on-line. However, the Babel user group is quite large and active so I
would expect "service" to be restored fairly soon. In the meantime
you can direct any E-Mail inquires to: genesis at

David M. Senseman, Ph.D.              | Imagine the Creator as a low
(senseman at          | comedian, and at once the world
Life Sciences Visualization Lab       | becomes explicable.
University of Texas at San Antonio    |               H.L. Mencken