GENESIS Info

David M. Senseman senseman at lucy.brainlab.utsa.edu
Tue Mar 2 17:50:23 EST 1993

In article <1993Mar2.131217.2711 at ringer.cs.utsa.edu> senseman at lucy.brainlab.utsa.edu (David M. Senseman) writes:

>A relative large number of individuals asked for more details concerning
>the Caltech Neurosimulator (GENESIS) so I am posting part of the GENESIS
>"readme" file. There is/was a "free" verion of GENESIS that could be obtained
>from Caltech (131.215.135.253 babel.cns.caltech.edu) as mentioned below.

[stuff deleted]

The Caltech computer hosting GENESIS (babel.cns.caltech.edu) is not online
at the present time. I'm not what the problem is or when it will be back
on-line. However, the Babel user group is quite large and active so I
would expect "service" to be restored fairly soon. In the meantime
you can direct any E-Mail inquires to: genesis at cns.caltech.edu

--
David M. Senseman, Ph.D.              | Imagine the Creator as a low
(senseman at lonestar.utsa.edu)          | comedian, and at once the world