undergrad request for good grad programs

Richard M. Romanowski rmr at acsu.buffalo.edu
Thu Mar 11 21:18:41 EST 1993

Hello.
	I am an undergrad in Linguistics and Computer Science, intending
graduate study in Cognitive Science, particularly including neuroscience.

	Could anyone recommend schools which have *interdisciplinary* access
to neuroscience?  Most of the grad programs I have information on are nice,
but require a degree in biology.

	Also, if in your opinion(s) neuroscience is too difficult for anyone
who does not have a bachelor's degree in biology, please advise.

Thank you.
Richard Romanowski
rmr at acsu.buffalo.edu