Looking for PDF.

Prashanth Kumar A.K. akp at cns.nyu.edu
Sun Mar 14 17:47:12 EST 1993

Looking for a PDF:

please reply either to the address given below directly or E-Mail to:
akp at cns.nyu.edu

                           ------------------
Name                       Kumud K. kunjilwar

Present Position           Senior Research Fellow

Academic Back Ground

B.Sc.                      Honors in Physics, Chemistry
                           and Mathematics.

M.Sc.                      Physics
(1984-1985)

M.Sc.(1985-1987)          Life Sciences(@ JNU)

Ph.D.                     Jawaharlal Nehru University

Research background:-

 Research involves the study of "effects of low-level
radiofrequency radiation on the brains of developing rats".  Studies
included, calcium-binding and calcium-effluxes in the  brain, signal
transduction mechanism involving calcium, calcium-dependent  protein
kinase, calcium-ATPase ,  Na-K-ATPase ,  Acetylcholine  esterase and
morphological  alterations  in cerebral  cortex . At present , I  am
learning recombinant  DNA  techniques  such as  western and southern
blottings,agarose gel running, transformation, plasmid  preparations
(maxi and mini), restriction endonuclease digestions,PCR methodology
and lambda phage handling,1 and 2-D gelelectrophresis etc. My future
plan to work on a project which involves  studies at molecular level
to  understand  processes  such  as  learning and memory, aging, and
neuronal diseases such Alzheimer's diseases.

Address:

Kumud K. kunjilwar
SES
JNU
New Delhi-110 067
India

Other details like list of referees,publications,awards/memberships etc can be supplied on request.