Video in psychology

nistor at mip.paed.uni-muenchen.de nistor at mip.paed.uni-muenchen.de
Thu Mar 18 09:54:27 EST 1993

 Hello!

I'm an electronics engineer an I'm working on study about the applications
of video techniques in psychological and educational research. I would be
very glad if I could exchange some opinions and experiences in this field.

The main questions are:

- How do you interpretate video records of courses, psychological
experiments aso.? Is there any *literature* about this subject?
- Do you know any projects/experiments where the (empirical) data are
video records?

I should be very greatful for every answer (also in German or French).
Thanks!

Nic. Nistor
University of Munich
nistor at mip.paed.uni-muenchen.de