(none)

Shai Gozani gozani at VP3.MED.HARVARD.EDU
Wed Mar 24 20:25:36 EST 1993

~s computer aided neurophysiology instruction

Hi, I believe that this question was asked within the past few months
but I can not recall the answer.  I am interested in MAC based software
for teaching neurophysiology (e.g. action potential generation,
nerve conduction, basic cable theory ...) at the medical school and
first year graduate school level.  Information about packages
(public domain and commericial) would be greatly appreciated.

I will post a summary to the news group!

Thanks
Shai Gozani
Harvard Medical School