Modeling the synapse as a (low pass) filter

pinchas tandeitnik pini1 at chen.bgu.ac.il
Sat Mar 27 19:45:54 EST 1993

Modeling the synapse as a (low pass) filter

Hello !

   I am a graduate student in the Department of Electrical and Computer
Engineering of the Ben-Gurion University of the Negev in Israel.
   I am interesting in papers which describe the synapse between Neurons
(or motor neurons) as a low pass filters. Then i'll be able to describe the
presynaptic and the postsynaptic connection in terms of convolution.

		   Thanks

					   Pinchas Tandeitnik

   My address:

   Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering,
   Ben-Gurion University of the Negev,
   P.O.Box 653, Beer-Sheva 84105, ISRAEL.
   email: pini1 at chen.bgu.ac.il