ALZHEIMER DISEASE

Nadia Diakun-Thibault ab341 at Freenet.carleton.ca
Sat May 1 18:07:18 EST 1993

Just a note to let users of this newsgroups know that the Alzheimer
Society of Ottawa-Carleton is a National Capital FreeNet information
provider. We are under the Social Sciences, Health section on the
main menu of National Capital FreeNet.

We would be interested in any information you might like to exchange with
us that may be of interest to our users and our members.
###

--
Nadia Diakun-Thibault                 |  Alzheimer Society of
ab341 at FreeNet.Carleton.CA             |  Ottawa-Carleton