Mike Hall mph at
Sun May 2 17:40:22 EST 1993


I would like to go back to school to obtain my master's
degree in Compuational Neuroscience and I am looking 
at schools in Britain.

Does anyone know how I can find out more about grants 
that might be available?  I have heard of a number of 
organizations like ESRC, MRC, SERC, JRI, the British 
Coucil, and the Human Science Frontiers Programme but
do not know their addresses.  I will be making calls 
and going to the library but if anyone knows, I would 
appreciate any information.

Thanks in advance,

Mike Hall

More information about the Neur-sci mailing list