Losartan

Douglas Fitts dfitts at carson.u.washington.edu
Wed May 5 00:12:30 EST 1993

Why in the world would anybody want to subscribe to this newsgroup?

It died a few weeks ago, and the only thing that gets posted here
anyway is requests to join or subscribe!! :^|

Does anybody know if the angiotensin II AT1 receptor blocker
made by DuPont crosses the blood brain barrier?  I mean,
do you *know* this, and if so on what authority?  I've heard
so many rumors both ways I steer clear of it because the blockers
I need must not cross.  DuPont simply led me on a game of cross-
continental phone tag when I asked them.

Thanks

Doug Fitts
dfitts at u.washington.edu