Informations about perceptual grouping

DEROU derou at DSYS.CENG.CEA.FR
Tue May 18 09:07:36 EST 1993

I am presently working on neural networks and perceptual grouping, in a french
laboratory (preparing a PhD Thesis). I am greatly interested in all what
physiologist, biologist, cognitive scientist, and so on, could have found
about visual perception, and more precisely about how human eyes can recognize
global figures (like flow field, vortex in fluid mechanic images, for exemple.
Another exemple is : how we can, in a satelit picture, follow a road, even it
dispappears under a forest. Am I clear ? No, I know !).

Does anyone have references about this, or can help me ?

			Dominique.

*                                                               *
*  Miss Dominique DEROU                                         *
*  derou at dsys.ceng.cea.fr                                       *
*              |      |     (        Please,            )       *
*              | (o)(o)     (      help   me  !!        )       *
*       o00o  /----\  o00o                                      *