Trigeminal Neuralgia

William Calvin wcalvin at stein.u.washington.edu
Wed May 19 17:28:31 EST 1993

It is also known as tic douloureux.  There's a chapter on it in my book
THE THROWING MADONNA: ESSAYS ON THE BRAIN (Bantam 1991).  And an excellent
book on the surgical treatment of it (and a variety of other cranial nerve
disorders) by Mark Shelton, called WORKING IN A VERY SMALL PLACE.
    William H. Calvin   WCalvin at U.Washington.edu
    University of Washington  NJ-15
    Seattle, Washington 98195 FAX:1-206-720-1989