Single Trial Analysis of Auditory Evoked Potentials

Paul Barrett Pbarrett at biosig.demon.co.uk
Sun May 30 05:29:14 EST 1993

In article <1993May28.173719.17630 at ucsu.Colorado.EDU>
kisley at ucsu.Colorado.EDU writes:

>I am currently doing research into the statistical variability of the
>rat N40 and human P50 evoked potentials.  My analysis involves looking
>at single trials, and I am wondering if anyone has any good references
>to suggest.

Dear Michael

You might also try a recent paper:

Birch, G.E., Lawrence, P.D., and Hare, R.D. (1993) Single Trial Processing
of Event Related Potentials using Outlier Information. IEEE Transactions
on Biomedical Engineering, 40, 1, 59-73.

This paper also contains an extensive reference list to other single-trial
processing techniques.