Looking for C. elegans pictures...

Mark Routbort routbort at neuro.duke.edu
Wed Nov 3 16:59:57 EST 1993

I'm a first-year neurobiology graduate student planning on presenting a seminar
(for a seminar practice course) on some of the recent work on the GABAergic
system in worms.  Since this is a topic I have absolutely no background in, and
nobody at this institution works on C. elegans, I was wondering if anybody on
the net might know where I can find some nice pictures of this nematode to use
in my presentation.  The Cold Spring Harbor book on the biology of C. elegans
doesn't really have what I'm looking for in terms of making the worm look
EXCITING to all the bird/mammal folk here.

Thanks for your attention.

Mark Routbort
routbort at neuro.duke.edu