NS Meeting in DC

Dances With Rats k-mckenna at nwu.edu
Thu Nov 4 15:38:10 EST 1993

I realize that for most of you, the Neuroscience meeting is a place to
show off your best data (I'll show you mine if you show me yours), look
for jobs, and bitch about funding. But what I would like to know is, does
anyone know of a nice restaurant in D.C. for a romantic anniversary
dinner?
                ,,,,,    ,,,,,\									The opinions expressed
                (!)  |  (!)  |									here belong to no one!
                     _|        |									Dances With Rats
                  !!!!!!  /									k-mckenna at nwu.edu
                   `"""""  /