NS Meeting in DC (fwd)

MJ Duggan sgex400 at sghms.lon.ac.uk
Fri Nov 5 08:03:08 EST 1993

Dances with Rats wrote:

> I realize that for most of you, the Neuroscience meeting is a place to
> show off your best data (I'll show you mine if you show me yours), look
> for jobs, and bitch about funding. But what I would like to know is, does
> anyone know of a nice restaurant in D.C. for a romantic anniversary
> dinner?

A good question, not that I have anything special to celebrate, but a few
good restaurant/bar recommendations would be welcome.

By the way does this mean that DWR got married when he should have been
at Neurosci, got married at Neurosci (!), or met someone special at
Neurosci (!!). I think that we should be told 8-)

see you there ?

Michael