cholinergic neurotoxins affecting the hippocampus

Craig Rinker rinkerc at carn6.alleg.edu
Thu Nov 11 15:08:30 EST 1993

					November 11, 1993

	Hello, I am a senior at Allegheny College (PA) working on my
undergraduate thesis assessing the functional recovery in electrolytic and
neurotoxin hippocampectomized rats with fetal hippocampal grafts presented
in the form of cell suspension. I would greatly appreciate any information
on cholinergic neurotoxins which would degenerate adult cells
(specifically hippocampal cells) and spare neonatal cells. Thank you for
your time.

					-- Craig M. Rinker
					   Allegheny College (PA)