Anticonvulsives

gg student 175357 gg175357 at prince.carleton.ca
Mon Nov 15 11:44:19 EST 1993

I am doing a paper on antiepileptic drugs and need to know some things
about the following drugs: felbamate, flunarizine, gabapentin,
lamotrigine, oxcarbazepine, remacemide, stiripentol, tiagabine,
topiramate and vigabatrin.

I need to know when these drugs were first introduced as
antiepileptics and I need to know which are the studies that will tell
me the most about their effectiveness compared to other drugs like
phenytoin and the like.

Any and all info would really help me as I have to weeks to finish and
have only picked up on these new drugs as most of the studies I was
concerned with up until this point were done in the 70's.

Many thanx

--
Richard Stride
Carleton U Psychology